Recipe contributed by Kellie Craig.
Extremely easy lemon-flavoured white chocolate ganache. Perfect for filling and coating cakes and cupcakes, smothering on scones, sandwiching between macarons or as a decadent chocolate truffle filling.
Alternatively, consume straight away with a spoon!
‘Almost-Instant’ Lemon White Chocolate Ganache
- 500 g Lemon curd
- 500 g White chocolate
- Weigh the lemon curd and place in a mixing bowl.
- Weigh the white chocolate and place the pieces into a heatproof, microwavable dish.
Melt and combine
- Melt the white chocolate gently in the microwave in 30 second blasts until liquid.
- Combine the melted white chocolate with the lemon curd. Beat until smooth.
- Use immediately as a gooey spreadable ganache for filling or coating cakes. Alternatively, leave in the fridge overnight or freeze for one hour to set. Can be scooped into balls and used to make chocolate truffles.