Sorry, this event has passed!
A History of Cake
The venue have kindly opened especially for us and will be selling hot and cold drinks.
There is plenty of parking, and the village is serviced by public transport, however, if you have any problems travelling to the venue please let me know.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place