Please bring a gold coin donation to the venue for refreshments. Thank you
Want to attend this cake club?
Book your place
Sorry, you must be logged in to attend this event.
Abi MaceTarta dear Almendras - Spanish Almond Cake
RebeccaA British Lemon and Strawberry Cake
Julia NewallSponge? Happy to make something else.
SarahSachertorte (Austria), not normally into chocolate cake but chocolate muffins are a constant craving at the moment
Helen CoxSomething French. Likely Opera Cake
Penny CScandi Surprise
Lauren BavinMaybe an Italian olive oil lemon cake.. but maybe something else!
FranicaMadjarica - croatian layer cake
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place