A Clandestine Cake Club Bakewell Picnic
- Bakewell Showground hidden location in the Bakewell Baking Festival
We will be serving tea & tapwater ... there are loads of stalls at the Festival selling coffee & tea plus cocktails !!! Our event will be a short talk about the club plus our usual taste & share .
We are special guests of the Bakewell Baking Festival . We appear on their promo leaflets so it would be great to see people from clubs all around the Peak District & wider attending. You can get the cost of your ticket refunded if you book on the CCC website , and bring your receipt to our event with your cake . They love to have us their with our cakes ! Good tip is to come along for the day see the other speakers , then come to the cake club at 3.15 on the Sunday. Specific location to follow when you book
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place