- A secret garden hidden in the city centre.
Accompanying Cocktails available to purchase at the venue ( plus various other drinks ). No parking directly at the venue, but it's a city centre location, so plenty of car parking, or if you're planning on having a tipple, plenty of buses and trains.
P.S. If people would prefer a slightly earlier start time of 7pm, please can you let me know. Thanks.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place