- High Wycombe
There is plenty of free parking, you will need to bring money to buy your own hot or cold drinks at the venue.
This is a special evening event. The venue are hoping to be able to give us a demo in their demonstration kitchen probably related to icing. This event is for bakers only, no guests.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place