- Your kitchen
With the book club, the venue is your kitchen. Or a family or friend's kitchen - Think about doing this project together.
Once baked, at any time during August, take a good quality picture and email it to me, by 31st August, at email@example.com with a header title of this month's theme.
Don't forget to add a few words about the recipe and which of Nigel or Nigella's cook books it came from.
I'll add your images and text to a blog post on 1st/2nd September.
Want to attend this cake club?
Book your place
Sorry, you must be logged in to attend this event.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place