Drinks, drinks, drinks....
Refreshments can be bought from the venue. There is also plenty of parking outside and on the nearby streets too.
The venue are opening especially for us for this special occasion of my first event as organiser. They have asked for a minimum of 15 people, so the more the merrier, bake a cake, bring a guest and come along....
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place