Come round for a cuppa and a piece of cake
- My House
This is quiet short notice and I want to get things rolling again after my trip away.
If we don't meet this weekend, it won't happen until the end of May. I'll hold it at
my house as it's a bit short notice to book a venue.
Unfortunately I am going to have to cancel this event, I am really sorry. A new date will be on the web site this week, so hope to see you all then.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place