- Leeds city centre - near bus station
We have secured a private workspace at the bottom of a social enterprise venue (ground floor basement down a set of stairs). This community based venture consists of approx 6 live-in volunteers alongside a small team of staff who help run this venue and promote work in our local community.
The venue will provide us with tap water, coffee and tea but if we could please leave charitable donations for the hot drinks in the donations box.
I am happy to bring some disposable plates, plastic cutlery, napkins and cups on the day but if our lovely attendees could kindly help and bring some of the above then that would be really great! Please let me know if you're happy to help out?
Please also bring your own cake cutter marked with your names on them.
The theme is inspired by this artistic social enterprise and local community venue!
I thought it would be a really nice opportunity to invite the manager and live-in volunteers to our event to enjoy some of our cakes with us!
There is access to the main entrance of this venue by some stairs and the room is down a set of stairs. Please let me know if you have any accessibility queries.
The bus station is within a 5 minute walking distance and there is a paying car park nearby. Otherwise, it is accessible if heading from Leeds train station and it's a 10-15 minute walk.
Want to attend this cake club?
5 of 15 places leftBook your place
Book your place
Sorry, you must be logged in to attend this event.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place