- Just outside Lymington area
For this gathering you will DEFINITELY need to bring your own knife.
Tea/ coffee will be included in the cost, but some alcoholic drinks may be payable.
I will confirm the venue details within a week of the gathering date. So please watch out for the information and only those that have paid up front will receive the email.
Please note the earlier time, and we will need to be finished by 8.30pm.
There is a shop at this venue so it may also be as well to bring some money/ a card with you!
This is our 5th birthday celebrations.
Want to attend this cake club?
13 of 20 places leftBook your place
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place