Spring Has Sprung!
- Cromer, Norfolk
Refreshments may be purchased at the venue. Toilets are on the ground floor. Cromer has some free but time-limited parking in the centre and a large Council car park (you have to pay a small fee) is a 3-4 minute walk from the venue. Some side streets have free parking.
This event is being hosted by Tracy and Cathy.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place