Sorry, this event has passed!
Love . Actually .
- a lovely local pub .
our venue is a lovely local pub . drinks can be purchased & we'll have a little area set aside for us .
Our first event as organisers of the NW Worcs group . Cat & I will be looking forward to seeing you all there .
Mo JonesSimple choc n heart theme
MichelleAngel Cake with fresh strawberries
SallyAm thinking flourless chocolate cake but TBC!
katieA rainbow heart cake...... :)
JennieLemon meringue cake
HarrietSacher torte and my guest is making lemon, white choc & raspberry cake
CatForced Rhubarb Crumble Cheesecake Sponge
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place