Prohibition or Nohibition Cakes ... with a Vintage twist
- An achingly trendy Vintage Emporium in the new Sheffield Antiques Quarter S1 or S7
Tea & tapwater £2 per head. Venue has posh china & you can buy speciality tea, coffees etc from their menu as well. Bring your pocket money as they stock lots of retro & vintage goodies. You could even come along in vintage attire !!! Plenty of room & kids welcome . Parking on side streets & main road. Not metered. Plenty of buses.
Any queries or accessibility queries please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
ruthcoppardlemon of some sort...maybe drizzle?
Anne SmurthwaiteRum and raisin chocolate cake
YelnatsioTennessee Whiskey Cake for Prohition and Pineapple Upside-down Skillet Cake for Nohibition
KarenBourbon pound cake
VanessaRoot beer cake
Cherry CampbellGluten free Jamaican Rum and Coffee cake
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place