Sorry, this event has passed!
Autumn Fruits, Cakes with a twist, in Sheffield
- A welcoming centre in a haven of green, with masses of community spirit in Sheffield .
Tea & tapwater will be provided , all contributions of £2 a head incl guests , go to the host to help their charitable aims , more info to follow. On street parking, bus info to follow, as slightly out of city centre .
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place