- South Beds area
The venue is in the South Beds area and there is a car park at the venue. Tea, coffee and soft drinks can be purchased - so don't forget to bring some extra change!!
There are 10 - 15 spaces at this event: Please make sure you email me to book a place, or book your place online here. Don't forget to fill in the details of the cake you are making.
Just confirming on the South Bedfordshire forum won't confirm you a place!
If you would like to bring a guest with you please include their name when booking a place :) Also, it would be great if you could bring a cake knife with you and your recipes, so we can all swap the ones we like!
Want to attend this cake club?
9 of 15 places leftBook your place
Book your place
Sorry, you must be logged in to attend this event.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place