Sorry, this event has passed!
- Central Chorley location - very clandestine but part of the Taste of Chorley Food festival
Town centre location, public parking locally . Refreshments are available to purchase.
Our event is part of Taste of Chorley Food festival, the venue is very secret more details will be released in due course
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place