Sorry, this event has passed!
Desert Island Cakes
- Village near Stamford
Drinks available. Food is available some evenings at present.
We've been to this venue some years ago, but it has recently been refurbished and transformed into a cosy village pub.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place