Sorry, this event has passed!
- A Findon Gem!
Refreshments to be bought at the venue.
SassyChocolate Beetroot Cake (vegan)
ElizabethClementine and almond cake
Alisonapple and almond cake (dairy and gluten free)
LesleyCchocolate truffle cake
Julie DudleyFat free swiss roll
HazelToffee Banana Loaf (gluten free)
Caroline Burness-SmithVegan raspberry chocolate cake
DanielPERFECT GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE VICTORIA SPONGE CAKE RECIPE
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place