- It's not the 1st and not the 3rd! A blanket may show the way
Weather permitting this will be an outside meeting local in Worthing. I will watch the weather and if its going to be a fine Summer's day then we can take our flasks of tea or lashings of lemonade!
Want to attend this cake club?
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place