No Rules for Summer
- Let's hope the weather is fine for our liaison down the 2nd Avenue
Bring your chairs, picnic blankets, four legged and two legged friends and lets have a fete of our own.
Weather permitting this will be an outside meeting local in Worthing. I will watch the weather and if its going to be a fine Summer's day then we can take our flasks of tea or lashings of lemonade!
This is a lovely enclosed little park:-
Worthing BN14 9NX
The park is half way down second avenue and plenty of parking along the road.
DavidPotato, red onion and cheese pie & date and nut loaf cake
Harriet RobsonLemon and Raspberry cake
Dawn ParksRoasted Vegetable quiche
Charlotte WardStrawberry and blueBerry Victoria sponge cake
Caroline Burness-SmithRed pepper and goats cheese muffins
Petra GreigSausage rolls & chocolate brownies
Lucy OwensJam sandwich shortbread
Keira OwensStrawberry shortcake
HazelCaramelised onion, cheddar and bacon quiche
Julie DudleyBaked vanilla cheesecake
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 - 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but no cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, pies or tarts.
- Anyone can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest, but you must indicate this at the time of booking.
- A cake loving guest does not have to bring a cake. They get to eat cake and can take cake home too.
- Full location details will be sent via Private Message to those who have Booked a Place