Competition runs from: 01/01/2016 to: 31/12/2017
This is a full list of competition winners. All winners have been notified.
- Legoman Social Media Calendar – winners are Alison C. Karen W and Juliette
- Mason Cash Colour mix bundle – Susan P.
- 1 x Thermopen and a copy of the ‘Modern Preserver’ winner – Christian.
- 1 x copy of Delicious Gifts by Rob and Amber Kirby – Felicity
- 1 x Pair of tickets to Cake International. Caroline (T) Unclaimed and Helen (T)
- Bundle of Steenbergs Extracts, Tea Towel and Jute bag – Marion
- 1 x Baking voucher worth £175 at Seasoned Cookery School: Hilary Leach
- Cards and Prints worth £70 by Leah Speight: Alison M.
- Copy of Cinnamon Square Cook Book by Paul Barker: Gill Charlton
- Nordicware Fluer de Lis Bundt® Pan: Amy Lou G
- Homebaked shortbread hearts and cup & Saucer from Homebaked gift company: Jenny
- Jar of Speculaas Spice mix from the Speculaas Spice company: Jacqui J
- Ultimate Jam making kit from Tate and Lyle Sugars: Ginger Twist
- Copy of Bake to Impress Cook book by Christian Humbs: Jayne B
- Pair of tickets to the Chocolate Show at Olympia London: Helen
- 1 x Cake Bag: Clair Wade
- AEG Multifunction Steambake Oven: Aggie
- April 2016
Tickets to the BBC Good Food Show to the Harrogate Show
Winners of a pair of tickets to the show plus a pair of tickets to see Paul Hollywood:
- Sue Stewart
- Sharon Smith
Winners of a pair of tickets to the show
- Vicky R
- Angela Wright
- Gill Morgan
- Sue Childs
- Becca T
- Fay Peacock
Bundle of 3 packets of Mrs O’s Fuss Free Mixes: Megan V. Hill