This was a theme we were all really looking forward to…..I’m not sure what that says about us!
We met at The Dudsbury Country Club in West Parley (www.dudsburycountryclub.com) and were made to feel extremely welcome and the staff were very hospitable throughout the evening. Their resident photographer even took some beautiful photos of our cakes for us too.
So, the boozy cakes made were,
- Chocolate Cassis Cake by Gina
- Pina Colada Cake by Stephanie
- Spiced Apple and Ginger Wine Cake by Sarah
- Chocolate Guinness Cake by Caroline
- Gin and Tonic Drizzle Cake by Caroline P
- Margarita Layer Cake by Jenny
- Jamaican Mango and Rum Cake by me
Once again, we selected one cake at a time to try and each was uniquely delicious, some obviously alcohol cakes and some a little more subtle in flavour.
The theme for the next gathering was decided amongst the group – ‘A Taste of Home’ on Tuesday 6th June 2017.