Guest bloggers welcome. Write for us.
Are you looking for a guest blogging opportunity that will enable you to reach a wider audience? This is the place for you.
The Clandestine Cake Club is a worldwide community of cake lovers, looking to socialise with like-minded people over tea and cake. Members are also looking to improve their baking skills with new recipes, hints & tips. If your niche subject is informative, educational and motivational that will interest our members and readers, I want to hear from you. This is an opportunity for you to write for us.
- Submissions must have at least 500 words with any relevant images, ( zip file of dropbox) for me to look at.
- Approved posts will be shared across the Clandestine Cake Club Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And in the regular CCC newsletter. Are you a subscriber?
- You don’t have to commit to any deadlines.
Types of submissions that will be considered.
- Passion for baking or patisserie.
- Niche baking subjects the may include gluten-free/vegan/vegetarian. No diet plans or how to get fit please. Life’s too short not to eat cake once in a while. Please include a recipe if you can.
- Food stylist/photographers ~ With the ever-expanding social media, don’t we all love to see beautifully crafted images of food.
- Business coach ~ We all need a little help in getting our baking/food business started.
- Social media experts ~ Especially with a niche subject of cooking and baking.
- Tutors specialising in the food industry ~ Are you a tutor in the field of baking and cooking? Perhaps at a cookery school.
What I’m looking for.
I’m looking for features that will interest, inform, educate and motivate members and readers of the Clandestine Cake Club website. Subjects that will help improve their baking and cooking skills, food photography, food styling and more. Before you send in your submission, think about ~ How will your post bring value to the Clandestine Cake Club website?
The Clandestine Cake Club has a membership of almost 20k people worldwide. Each with a love and passion for baking.
Your submission should not have been published on any other media or website, including your own blog or website.I will endeavour to reply to all entries within 14 days, but if you do not hear from me after that time you are free to submit elsewhere. If you are not successful this time, you are free to send in additional submissions for me to look at.
- Please send the full gallery of good quality images for me to choose from. Zip files or dropbox is ideal.
- No watermarks and no photo captions please
- Please size photos to 1000px wide at a resolution of 72 ppi
- You must have full copyright of the images or have permission from the copyright owner.
- You have permission from any people who can be identified in the images.
- Any images of children are taken in a lawful, fair and direct manner.
- You have written consent from the parent/guardian if children are identifiable in the images.
Featured post specifications
- A minimum submission of 500 words is required.
- I will notify you of any editing, if applicable.
- URL link to your website/blog
- Any social media links.
How to submit your feature
- Submit your 500 ( minimum) worded text to email@example.com
- In the email title header include: Guest Post for CCC along with your submission title.
- Include your full name.
- Include a short paragraph about your self, which I can add as part of your bio at the foot of your blog post.
- Include your website url. These links will be regarded as ‘follow’ links.
- Include any social media links.
- Confirm that you acknowledge the following agreement.
You confirm that…
- Your submission has not been submitted to or published anywhere else, including your own blog or website.
- Your submission will not be submitted to any other blog/website until and unless it has been declined by the Clandestine Cake Club. Or if you haven’t heard back after 14 days of your submission. Google does not like duplicate blog posts.
- You have full copyright over all the images that you submit.
- You understand that your submission, if accepted, will remain on the Clandestine Cake Club website and will only be removed at the discretion of the Clandestine Cake Club.
- If accepted, you agree that the Clandestine Cake Club is free to use your submission through its website and any of its social media platforms, including any Clandestine Cake Club Newsletters.
- You understand that the Clandestine Cake Club reserves the right to choose which photos are featured and may alter the text included with your submission. You will be notified of any changes.
Please send in your full submission ( no proposals please) to Lynn@clandestinecakeclub.co.uk
This is an article about SEO friendly blogging
Huffington Post ~ How to guest blog anywhere