Donate to the Clandestine Cake club
Please support the club you love!
Over the past seven years, the Clandestine Cake Club has grown and grown. But during this time, the running costs of the Club have increased significantly too. Monthly website costs currently run between £250 and £300 per month.
If we can raise £10,000 over the next 12 months this will secure the future of the Clandestine Cake Club for at least the next two years and deliver an even better service to amazing members like you.
To help me do this, I’d be extremely grateful if you could give a one-off donation of £5 (or however much you’d like to give). Or if you can’t give a gift at this time, don’t worry. This definitely will not affect your membership, which is currently free.
- Debit and credit cards will be accepted via the PayPal link.
- You won’t need to open up a PayPal account if you don’t have one.
- If you wish to pay by cheque, please email me at email@example.com and I will forward you my address details.
Already have a Paypal account?
There are no fees, if you pay money via family and friends option. You can pay directly into the CCC Paypal account to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org Check out the PayPal fees page first first.
Every penny you give (after PayPal fees and bank charges for depositing cheques) will be used to support the ongoing running costs of the Clandestine Cake Club website and fill the world with even more delicious cake.
To avoid any confusion. If I, Lynn Hill (the current 100% owner and founder of the Clandestine Cake Club) were to close the Clandestine Cake Club down at any time in the future, and if there are any ‘donation’ monies left over after all the running costs of the website, paypal fees and banking fees (when donation cheques have been paid in) have been paid, will go to a charity.
If anyone has any questions, please email me at email@example.com where I will be happy to answer any queries.
Founder of the Clandestine Cake Club
Donations commenced 16th Jan 2018
Update 20th April 2018
Donations received so far, less PayPal and banking fees = £934.31
The running costs of this website, currently run between £250 and £300 per month. These costs include;
- monthly Hosting charges. CCC Is a behemoth of a site and needs the best hosting I can find.
- SMTP monthly charges
- Technical support. There is only so much I can do myself. Coding and working behind the scenes isn’t one of them, which means I need an expert to put things right, when things go wrong. Good people are very hard to come by. I have one of the best there is.
- Domain name yearly costs
- Newsletter plugin costs.
- Plus piddling misc yearly costs.