“Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery is set in the beautiful Cotswolds countryside. We bake our cakes using traditional methods and only the finest ingredients. We love what we do and want others to share the pleasure we get from baking.
You can order one of our cakes online or buy a gift subscription to our Cake Club for a friend or relative. Our Cake Club members receive a delicious Meg Rivers cake each month.
We’ll be sending out our award-winning Simnel Cake in March, our zesty Clementine & Almond Cake in April and in May, our Ginger Cake with its crunchy golden topping.
The Clandestine Cake Club has teamed up with Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery to offer 1 lucky winner the chance to win a delicious Meg Rivers cake.
Which cake would you choose?
- Simnel Cake (Awarded 2 Gold Stars at Great Taste Awards 2015)
- Clementine & Almond Cake
- Ginger Cake
***Competition is CLOSED***
The winner has been notified
How to enter and T&C’s
- ** Please leave a comment below telling us which of the above cakes you would pick if you were to win this prize.
- ** Hop over to Meg Rivers website and sign up to their newsletter (You’ll find the email sign up at the bottom of every page). Please ensure you use the same email address as your CCC membership, as checks will be made.
- All entrants must be 18 or over.
- You must log in to leave a comment.
- All comments need to be approved and may take a while to appear. Please be patient.
- Delivery to UK and Ireland only
- Prizedraw ends midnight GMT 23rd March
- Multiple entries will not be allowed.
- No cash alternative
- The winner will be picked at random by Pick Giveaway.
- The winner’s details will be passed on to Meg Rivers to arrange delivery of their prize.
- The winner must reply within 7 days of the date of the email or the prize may go to someone else.
Note: This is a sponsored post.