As a new year begins, I was curious to know which of my recipes turned out to be the Top Ten of 2018. Did your favourite make the list?
Let me know in the comments below which was your favourite?
Here’s the Top 10 Recipes for 2018.
1) Yorkshire Tea Loaf. This is my easy peasy favourite recipe to make and it looks like my readers love it too. The fruit needs to be soaked overnight. It’s so worth the wait.
2) Crème Légère A rich and creamy, versatile recipe for filling a cake or adding to any dessert or patisserie.
3) Rich Fruit Cake A very popular recipe towards the end of the year. Remember to feed it with brandy during the weeks leading up to the festive holidays and you will have an amazing delicious cake.
4) Yorkshire Parkin. A yorkshire favourite around bonfire time. As soon as I make a batch in my house, it’s gone. If you can manage to make some when no-one is looking, it matures with age.
5) Mango and White Chocolate cake. This recipe is from my cook book ‘A Year of Cake’ and has proved to be very popular.
6) Tosca Cake. Lovely and moist. A single layered cake with a lovely almond and caramel topping.
7) Raspberry Almond and White chocolate Marble Cake. I loved creating this recipe. It looked especially pretty making it in the Nordicware Kugelhopf Bundt pan.
8) Creme Egg Bundt Cake. No doubt a favourite at Easter time. Will you be making it this Easter?
9)Mini Malteser cheesecakes Rather than make one large cheesecake. Try these mini versions.
10) Blackberry and Oat Muffins A quick and easy recipe that uses Spelt Flour. What, you haven’t made them yet? Give them a try. Let me know how you get on.